The personal financing package for employees of Government Linked Companies, Corporates and Large Enterprises
Consolidate your financing at lower cost!
ExeCash-i for GLC is an Islamic Personal Term Financing under the Shariah principle of Bai' 'Inah (sale and buy back). Bai' 'Inah is a buy and sell contract whereby Maybank Islamic (“the Bank”) would sell its assets to the applicant on deferred payment basis. Subsequently, Maybank Islamic (“the Bank”) would buy back the same asset from the applicant at a lower price on cash basis.
Under Bai' 'Inah concept, Maybank Islamic will use its asset as an underlying asset for the sale and purchase transactions.
The ExeCash-i for Government Linked Companies (GLC) provides financing without collateral to meet any of your personal needs.
- Debt Consolidation
- Emergency Needs
- Home Improvement
Features & Benefits:
- Term financing on monthly rest under Islamic Bai' 'Inah concept.
- Affordable Monthly Payment, as low as RM51*
- Competitive financing rates
- Minimum financing amount of RM5,000 and up to RM100,000*
- Flexible payment period from 2 years to 20 years (or up to retirement age, whichever earlier)
- Hassle Free and Easy Application
- No Collaterals
- No Guarantor
- No Security Deposit
- Etiqa Takaful Coverage (Death and Disability)
- Monthly payment via salary deduction (Salary deduction means the company will deduct applicant’s salary at source)
- Effective Profit Rate :
Note : The above Profit Rate is subjected to variation as and when advised by the Bank
- Up to 10 years: BFR + 1.5% p.a.
- Above 10 to 20 years : BFR + 2.0% p.a
- Fees and Charges
- Stamp Duty
- 0.5% ad-valorem on financing amount to be borne by customer by deduction from the financing amount.
- Customer can enjoy a 20 % discount on the cost of stamp duty incurred on the legal documents for GLC Salary Financing-i.
- Other Cost
Note: Stamping fees to be deducted upfront from financing amount.
- All other cost to be deducted up front from financing amount upon drawdown of financing.
Who can apply
- Malaysian aged 18 to 60 years old or retirement age, whichever is earlier
- Confirmed and permanent employee
- Minimum monthly of RM1,500 (jnclusive of minimum fixed allowances)
- Individual and single applicant only
- Subject to clean bankruptcy search, OCISS and CCRIS
For application, please visit any Maybank Islamic or Maybank branches and bring along the following:
- Duly Signed Application form
- Photocopy of Identity Card
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter – current position held, salary, length of service and status of employment i.e. confirmed and permanent
- Authorization Letter
- Latest 3 months photocopy of salary slip
- Photocopy of latest 1 year EA Form
*Terms and conditions apply
- Call us
A question on your mind? Just call our Customer Care Hotline at 1-300 88 6688 24/7!
- Locate us
With over 400 branches nationwide, we make it easy to be available for you. Find us here