My First Home Scheme
Owning your very first home is no longer beyond your reach. With My First Home Scheme, you can have you own place sooner than you think. This program is part of the 2011 Malaysia budget plan and was initiated by our government specifically for first time home buyers - like yourself!
My First Home Scheme:
- Allows you to enjoy up to 100% home financing / loan
- This financing / loan scheme is applicable for completed or under construction properties within Malaysia
- Financing / loan scheme of up to 30 years
- Malaysian Citizens
- First time home-buyers
- Individuals aged 35 years old and below
- Monthly income of RM3,000 and below
- Employed by the same company / employer for a minimum of 6 months
- Residential properties located in Malaysia
- Properties with a minimum value of RM100,000 and maximum value of RM220,000
- For own residential use only
- Minimum remaining leasehold period of 60 years at point of financing / loan application
- Installments to be paid via monthly salary deductions or a bank standing instruction
- Applicant's Savings Account must contain at least 3 times the amount of monthly installments
- Takaful / MRTA Insurance compulsory
Apply for My First Home Scheme and move into your first home today!
Call 1 300 88 6688, visit any Maybank/Maybank Islamic branch or log on to www.maybank2u.com for details, terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions Apply