Terms and Conditions
- The PMA-i Get More Campaign ("Campaign") shall commence on 1 January 2012 and shall end on 31 December 2012 (“Campaign Period”).
- The Campaign is open to all new Premier Mudharabah Account-i (PMA-i) by new and existing individuals, clubs, societies and associations (“Customers”).
- Staff of Maybank Group may also participate in the Campaign provided that they meet the requirements of ”Customer” in accordance with clause 2 of these Terms & Conditions. The special dividend rate is inclusive of the additional staff rate.
- Customers may be rewarded with the special dividend of 2% per annum on incremental average daily balance between RM1,000 to RM2.0 million per account for the entire 12-month campaign tenor after comparing against the base outstanding balance as at 31 December 2011. The special dividend is in addition to the prevailing dividend rates that the customers enjoy under PMA-i. However, dividend rates under PMA-i are indicative based on the Profit Sharing Ratio (PSR). Average daily balance is the aggregate sum of the day-end balances for the entire 12-month of the Campaign period divided by the number of days for that 12 months.
- Only incremental average daily balance of PMA-i for the entire 12 months campaign i.e. January 2012 up to December 2012 against the base outstanding balance as at 31 December 2011 shall be entitled to the special dividend.
- Special dividend will be based on minimum incremental average balance of RM1,000 per account and maximum incremental average daily balance of RM 2.0 million per account.
- Kindly refer to www.maybank2u.com.my or www.maybankislamic.com.my for the prevailing dividend rates and the PSR for PMA-i. Maybank Islamic has the discretion to vary the special dividend at any time during the campaign. Any variation will be communicated via www.maybank2u.com.my or www.maybankislamic.com.my accordingly.
- Special dividend under the Campaign is payable within 14 calendar days after the end of the Campaign.
- Pursuant to the MIB discontinuation of Mudharabah reserve, the Bank will distribute the Mudharabah reserve as a part of future returns to the Mudharabah account holders. Special Dividend in the Campaign is paid from the account holders' Mudharabah reserve.
- Maybank Islamic shall inform the Customers via its internet portal maybank2u.com.my or maybankislamic website of any amendments to these Terms & Conditions, within fourteen (14) days of the incorporation of the said amendments.
- Maybank Islamic reserves the rights to amend the Terms and Conditions contained herein, wholly or in part at any time and to end the Campaign earlier or extend it further at its absolute discretion and shall provide notification of the same to the Customers pursuant to clause 10 of these Terms & Conditions.
- By participating in the Campaign, the Customers hereby duly agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein set forth.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be supplemental to the existing Terms and Conditions governing Banking Accounts. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any provisions or representatives contained in any promotional materials (including without limitation printed posters or leaflets) advertising the Campaign.
- Maybank Islamic shall not be responsible nor shall it accept any liabilities of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising or suffered by the Eligible Customer resulting directly or indirectly from the Eligible Customers’ participation in the Campaign or otherwise. Maybank Islamic shall not be liable for any default in respect of the Campaign due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of Maybank Islamic.
- These terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of Malaysia and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian Courts.